Choc Chip Pancakes
posted on 9/14/2018 10:38:00 AM
Choc Chip Pannekoeke
- Flour – 2 cups
- Eggs – 2
- Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Milk – 2 ½ cups
- Oil – ½ cup
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1tsp
- Blueberries - 200g
- Choc chips- 50 g
- Strawberries - 1 punnet
- Honey – 250 ml
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and choc chips together.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together except for the vinegar.
- Whisk the dry and wet ingredients together until the mixture is lump free.
- Add vinegar to the mixture
- Put the oil in a pan and place pan on a medium heat open fire.
- Scoop a ladle of the mixture into the pan and flip the pancake once the edges of the pancake are brown and the bubble of the mixture stop popping.
- Clean, hull and cut the strawberries in half.
- Pour the honey in your pan and add blueberries and strawberries.
- Mix well and place onto the fire.
- Your compote will be ready once your blueberries has popped and the strawberries are soft.
- Pour the mixture over your pancakes and serve!
, Let’s travel and Cook
View Count: (17)