Dear ATKV Guest
It is with great excitement that ATKV management shares this information. ATKV Buffelspoort is open from 18 September. Please contact the resort on 014 572 1000 or book online at https://www.atkvoorde.co.za/bespreek/.
The resort staff misses the smells of the braai fires, kids on their bikes, ice cream around the pool and milkshakes at the Koswerf Restaurant, and is excited to welcome you to the resort again soon. We are excited to welcome each guest to the resort again with open arms – or rather with an elbow greeting – and would like to bring the following changes to your attention, so that you know what to expect when you visit us.
- When we welcome you to the resort, our personnel will wear their masks/face shields and sanitise their hands at all times.
- Every visitor (therefore every individual in a family/group) will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature taken before they can check in at reception.
- All credit card machines are sanitised before and after every use with an alcohol-based disinfectant with an alcohol content of at least 70%.
- A distance off at least 1.5 m will be maintained and social distancing will be indicated.
- Facilities will be disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Units will be fumigated with hygienic substances regularly between arrivals. (A health certificate will be provided by the supplier for every unit.)
Units and every second stand are open for bookings. Bookings are limited to an occupation of 40% during the phasing-in period, to maintain social distancing.
The following facilities will be open:
- Warm swimming pools.
- Slide and minigolf: Only a limited amount of players will be allowed per session and the slide will only be open in sessions.
- Shop and restaurant for takeaway meals (limited hours).
- Tennis court.
- Squash court.
As we gradually reopen, we would like to remind every guest that every citizen and person is affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Our resorts have been empty and quiet for months now and the staff faithfully stayed at home, as determined by the regulations.
It is our plea that every guest will be patient with the phasing-in period and will take up the responsibility of looking after their own and their family's health, as well as the health of the staff and the other guests, by adhering to the regulations, as set out by management. Please feel free to read more about ATKV Resorts' health and safety protocols: https://www.atkvoorde.co.za/covid-19-protokol/
We appreciate your patience and also your opinion. Even with the "new normal", we will continue to strive to ensure that every guest who visits our resort fully enjoys his/her holiday. We are awaiting your arrival.