Exciting news: ATKV Klein-Kariba is open for bookings
Dear ATKV Guest
It is with great excitement that ATKV management shares this information. ATKV Klein-Kariba is open for bookings. Please contact the resort on 014 736 9800 or book online at https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/book/ .
The resort staff misses the smells of the braai fires, kids on their bikes, ice cream around the pool and milkshakes at the Kits Koswerf Restaurant, and is excited to welcome you to the resort again soon.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our first priority, and we therefore strive to offer a clean and safe environment to our guests and staff. We are pleased to welcome you back to your favourite home away from home. We would also like to bring the following health and safety protocols to your attention, so that you know what to expect when you visit us, and what is necessary in order to adapt to the "new normal".
Please note that these health and safety protocols can change as the resort moves to different phases, and that the changes will be communicated to guests in a timely fashion.
- Bookings and all the necessary documentation must be completed and paid for before arrival. Our resort staff will help you to make your arrival at the resort as easy and convenient as possible. If you need to enter the reception area due to incomplete documentation, please note that an express queue concept will be followed as far as possible, so that every guest/visitor has the minimum contact with the staff. This process can take a little longer because of the health and safety protocols. Your patience and cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
- Every visitor (therefore every individual in a family/group) will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature taken before they can check in at reception.
- Staff is trained according to industrial standards for COVID-19, with weekly updates, to ensure that all public areas and general contact points are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- When we welcome you to the resort, our staff will wear their masks/face shields and sanitise their hands at all times. You are expected to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 m.
- Cleaning services for the units, except for before arrival and after departure, will not be included for the rest of 2020.
- Please note that resort facilities and activities will be limited, which will lead to changes in the operating hours. These operating hours can change as the resort moves to different phases
Bookings during the phasing-in period will be limited to an occupation of 40%, to maintain social distancing.
All the facilities will be open, except for:
- The water slide
- The trampolines.
As we gradually reopen, we would like to remind every guest that every citizen and person is affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Our resorts have been empty and quiet for months now and the staff faithfully stayed at home, as determined by the regulations.
It is our plea that every guest will be patient with the phasing-in period and will take up the responsibility of looking after their own and their family's health, as well as the health of the staff and the other guests, by adhering to the regulations, as set out by management. Please feel free to read more about ATKV Resorts' health and safety protocols: https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol/
We appreciate your patience and also your opinion. Even with the "new normal", we will continue to strive to ensure that every guest who visits our resort fully enjoys his/her holiday and absolutely relaxes at ATKV Klein-Kariba. We are awaiting your arrival.