Exciting news: ATKV Natalia is open for bookings
Dear ATKV Guest
It is with great excitement that ATKV management shares this information. ATKV Natalia is open for bookings. Please contact the resort on 031 916 4545 to find out from which date you can book or book online at https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/book/.
The resort staff misses the smells of the braai fires, kids on their bikes, ice cream around the pool and milkshakes at the Kits Koswerf Restaurant, and is excited to welcome you to the resort again soon. We are excited to welcome each guest to the resort again with open arms – or rather with an elbow greeting – and would like to bring the following changes to your attention, so that you know what to expect when you visit us.
- When we welcome you to the resort, our staff will wear their masks/face shields and sanitise their hands at all times.
- Screens will be put up at reception, the shop and restaurant, for your safety, as well as the safety of our staff.
- Every visitor (therefore every individual in a family/group) will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire, sanitise their hands and have their temperature taken before they can check in at reception.
- Please note that a distance of at least 1.5 m must be maintained and social distancing will be indicated. It is of critical importance that these rules are adhered to.
- Due to health risks, cashless transactions will be encouraged (credit/debit cards). No ATM will be available for cash withdrawals.
- Facilities will be sanitised and cleaned regularly.
- Units will be disinfected and fumigated with hygienic substances regularly between arrivals. (A health certificate will be provided by the supplier for every unit.)
- Please also note that a COVID-19 compliance officer was appointed to ensure a safe and hygienic environment at all times.
Units and camping:
Bookings are limited to an occupation of 40% during the phasing-in period, to maintain social distancing.
The following facilities will be open:
- Swimming pool (not indoors): Only 60 people will be allowed at a time, due to social distancing.
- Slide: The slide will only be open in sessions (2 hours per day), Sundays excluded.
- Shop and restaurant for takeaways.
- Beach with lifeguards (subject to the regulations).
- Snooker table (only 1 table).
Please note that the playroom will unfortunately remain closed and will only reopen once the prescribed regulations change.
As we gradually reopen, we would like to remind every guest that every citizen and person is affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Our resorts have been empty and quiet for months now and the staff faithfully stayed at home, as determined by the regulations.
It is our plea that every guest will be patient with the phasing-in period and will take up the responsibility of looking after their own and their family's health, as well as the health of the staff and the other guests, by adhering to the regulations, as set out by management. Please feel free to read more about ATKV Resorts' health and safety protocols: https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol
We appreciate your patience and also your opinion. Even with the "new normal", we will continue to strive to ensure that every guest who visits our resort fully enjoys his/her holiday and absolutely relaxes at ATKV Natalia. We are awaiting your arrival.