Exciting news: ATKV Hartenbos is open for bookings
Dear ATKV Guest
It is with great excitement that ATKV management shares the following information. ATKV Hartenbos will be open from 18 September. Please contact the resort on 044 601 7200 to book, or book online at https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/book/.
The resort staff misses the smells of the braai fires, kids on their bikes, ice cream around the pool and is excited to welcome you to the resort again soon. We are excited to welcome each guest to the resort again with open arms – or rather with an elbow greeting – and would like to bring the following changes to your attention, so that you know what to expect when you visit us.
- When we welcome you to the resort, our personnel will wear their masks/face shields and sanitise their hands at all times. Guests must please note that the rules regarding wearing masks and sanitising hands will be communicated on arrival. It is extremely important that these rules are adhered to.
- Every visitor (therefore every individual in a family/group) will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature taken before they can check in at reception.
- A distance of at least 1.5 m will be maintained and social distancing will be indicated.
- Due to health risks, contactless transactions will be encouraged (credit/debit cards).
- Unit cleaning services, apart from before arrival and after departure, will not be included for the rest of 2020. Guests who would like this service (washing dishes and floors, cleaning bathrooms/kitchens) have to indicate that they need the service when they book, and an additional fee will be charged. We will always clean your braai area, fireplace (if applicable) and the dustbins outside.
- Units will be fumigated with hygienic substances regularly between arrivals, and will be rotated for use, so that the possibility of infection can be decreased and to allow time for the fumigation to be done properly. (A health certificate will be provided by the supplier for every unit.)
Units and camping:
To start with, all units on the right of the Seafront development (in front, facing the ocean) will be available for booking during the phasing-in period. Please note that more units will be made available as the demand increases. Bookings for camping will also be limited to an occupation of 50% during the phasing-in period, to maintain social distancing.
Facilities and activities:
All facilities will be closed, except:
- Shops at the Seafront Centre
- Heated swimming pool
Please note that the rest of the facilities will unfortunately remain closed and will reopen when the prescribed rules change. As we gradually reopen, we would like to remind every guest that every citizen and person is affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Our resorts have been empty and quiet for months now and the staff faithfully stayed at home, as determined by the regulations.
It is our plea that every guest will be patient with the phasing-in period and will take up the responsibility of looking after their own and their family's health, as well as the health of the staff and the other guests, by adhering to the regulations, as set out by management. Please feel free to read more about ATKV Resorts' health and safety protocols: https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol/
We appreciate your patience and also your opinion. Even with the "new normal", we will continue to strive to ensure that every guest who visits our resort fully enjoys his/her holiday and absolutely relaxes at ATKV Hartenbos. We are awaiting your arrival.