Exciting news: ATKV Goudini Spa is open for bookings
Dear ATKV Guest
It is with great excitement that ATKV management shares this information. ATKV Goudini Spa is open for bookings. Please contact the resort on 023 349 8100 or book online at https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/book/.
The resort staff misses the smells of the braai fires, kids on their bikes, ice cream around the pool and milkshakes at the Koswerf Restaurant, and is excited to welcome you to the resort again soon. We are excited to welcome each guest to the resort again with open arms – or rather with an elbow greeting – and would like to bring the following changes to your attention, so that you know what to expect when you visit us.
- When we welcome you to the resort, our personnel will wear their masks/face shields and sanitise their hands at all times.
- Every visitor (therefore every individual in a family/group) will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature taken before they can check in at reception.
- All credit card machines are sanitised before and after every use with an alcohol-based disinfectant with an alcohol content of at least 70%.
- A distance off at least 1.5 m will be maintained and social distancing will be indicated.
- For health reasons, you will see that unnecessary items, such as straw pillows etc., have been removed from the units.
- Unit cleaning services, apart from before arrival and after departure, will not be included for the rest of 2020. Guests who would like this service (washing dishes and floors, cleaning bathrooms/kitchens) have to indicate that they need the service when they book, and an additional fee will be charged. We will always clean your braai area, fireplace (if applicable) and the dustbins outside.
- Units will be fumigated with hygienic substances regularly between arrivals, and will be rotated for use, so that the possibility of infection can be decreased and to allow time for the fumigation to be done properly. (A health certificate will be provided by the supplier for every unit.)
Bookings are limited to an occupation of 40% during the phasing-in period, to maintain social distancing.
The following facilities will be open:
- Mini golf: Only a limited amount of players will be allowed per session.
- Trampolines: Only one person per mat in sessions of 15 minutes.
- Covered indoor pool: Only 45 minutes per session and 30 minutes to disinfect.
- Outdoor pools: Only a limited amount of people allowed, so that social distancing can be maintained.
Please note that the following facilities will unfortunately remain closed and will reopen when the prescribed regulations change:
- Day visitors are not allowed and guests are not allowed to receive visitors.
As we gradually reopen, we would like to remind every guest that every citizen and person is affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Our resorts have been empty and quiet for months now and the staff faithfully stayed at home, as determined by the regulations.
It is our plea that every guest will be patient with the phasing-in period and will take up the responsibility of looking after their own and their family's health, as well as the health of the staff and the other guests, by adhering to the regulations, as set out by management. Please feel free to read more about ATKV Resorts' health and safety protocols: https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol/
We appreciate your patience and also your opinion. Even with the "new normal", we will continue to strive to ensure that every guest who visits our resort fully enjoys his/her holiday and absolutely relaxes at ATKV Goudini Spa. We are awaiting your arrival.